...Once in awhile, right in the middle of every day life, Love gives us a fairy tale...

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

HAIR CUT!!!!




So I really don't know what possessed me to do this, I think it was just time. The thought came into my head and without thinking, the next day we went to the salon and off it came! The pictures don't do it justice, but you get the gist of it. Its a HUGE difference on my neck, and face for that matter. My hair was the longest it has ever been, and it's been pretty long! But I must say its quite a nice difference. Collin Loves it! I know that chunk of hair might not look like much, but that was 14 inches BEFORE she continued to chop and shape!! The grand total- 17 INCHES!!! Now, thats a lot of hair right there. The women at the Salon could not believe what I was doing with my long beautiful locks- but they loved the outcome! I donated the first 14 inches to Locks of Love, how could I not? Someone some where will be very happy soon enough :o)

4 comments:

The Gotzingers said...

Your hair looks hot.
The person in the background scratching their head tho... looks like a dude in drag. Gross! LOL!!

Jenn & Collin said...

I think it was... the whole time we were so unsure!! haha Thats who cut my hair though and IT did a great job!!!!

Meg said...

Is that a guy in the background of the 1st harcut (as some might say in Texas) picture? If it isn't, I feel sorry for that chick!

Meg said...

Haha! I didn't read the first two comments before I posted mine. That's me, impatient! Happy Valentine's Day!