...Once in awhile, right in the middle of every day life, Love gives us a fairy tale...

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Trail of Lights in Austin












Wow- if ever you make it somewhere for Christmas lights, this is where it needs to be! The Trail of Lights at Zilker Park in Austin, TX. It's a full mile of walking through this wonderland of lights!! It was amazing. I love the temple lights and how full they are, and in there own celestial way they're the greatest! But the amount of lights and designs put into this extravagant display, it was jaw dropping! We went with a few couples and had the best time! They have little stands like at the fair, with hot chocolate, coffee, cakes, kettle corn, tamales, funnel cakes...you name it! Then at the very end, there is a big opening with a tree thats built upwards with lights about 3 stories high. Everyone stands under looking up towards the center point, spinning till they fall over! It was so much fun to go to, and I can't wait till next year...hopefully! But I know I will experience it again!

4 comments:

ashley b said...

Yay! I'm so glad you guys are on here! I had no idea that you were prego though! That is so exciting! When are you due and everything? There will be lots of little tots crawling around soon! We definitley need to do some catching up! I heard something about Collin being on some show??? I've been curious about it. I want to go to Vegas sometime soon, we just have to work it in to everything else, but when we have a plan I'll let you guys know! Good luck with the pregnancy, I hope you're feeling good! And cute blog by the way! Love you guys!

Natalie said...

Hey Jen! It's Natalie. I heard from Jasmine that you're pregnant. that's so exciting!! I hope all is going well. Check out my blog sometime if you want. thereederfamily.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

WOW! It has been along time girl! Email me your email address so I can add you to my blog. I just barely set mine to private!

Hope all is well...

foreverfamily04@hotmail.com

-Andrea (Franco) Tippets

Unknown said...

Hey, I didn't know you guys blogged... How are you?? You both look great! We saw Collin in January (I think) when he was over hanging out with Peter- he said you were moving to Vegas?? I that where you're at now? I'm lad I found you... It'll be fun to keep in touch :)!