...Once in awhile, right in the middle of every day life, Love gives us a fairy tale...

Thursday, April 3, 2008

My growing belly...



Everyone says that one day you wake up and its just there, full, big and in your way! I did wake up one morning and aha! I had a bump...but slowly but surely mine has continued to get bigger and bigger! I guess I should count my blessings that Im Already 5 1/2 months and am not a giant! But at the same time, you kinda just want it... Here's an update from last week... And me with the boys trying to see whose was bigger and if they actually looked prego... Collin comes in a close second I think ;p Maybe we'll have twins!

7 comments:

Tatiana said...

Hello my beautiful pregnant friend!! Congrats on your exciting new bump! I am so happy I found you. Seriously being pregnant is so much fun and each day you will wake up and you will be ginormous! I dont even know how to spell that word but you get it! but you look wonderful and I am so excited for you and I love you! Keep in touch girl!

The Gotzingers said...

You look so adorable!! Beaming like a new mommy to be!! :o)

Jenny Johnson said...

You are too cute to be pregnant!! I am LOVING your hair byt the way, you just look amazing!!

John and Melanie said...

I found you :-) How in the world are you? Your prego belly is so cute. Congrats girl. When's the big day? How can you still look so hot? Whats the secret? Glad to see you!

Unknown said...

You look so good Jenn!! How have you been feeling??? Have you guys picked a name yet?

ashley b said...

darn I wish my belly was that cute! (i'm talking about yours, not Collin's ha ha) So what are you guys up to? Are you still in Vegas? I'm glad that Collin is healing up from his wreck! Boys can be so stubborn! You guys take care! Love ya!

Megan and Trevor Whiting said...

Congratulations, Hey Jen it's Megan Whiting(Price). That is so amazing that you are prego, I'm glad you proved all those doctors wrong. I am so excited for you keep in touch. I miss ya.