...Once in awhile, right in the middle of every day life, Love gives us a fairy tale...

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Stress= Contractions :(

So I almost got into a really bad accident the other day on the freeway- not my fault, but I was BARELY able to avoid it! Needless to say it freaked me out and my heart was pounding so fast for a good 20 min! I've never been in an accident, or that close to one...not fun. Anyhow, I thought I was fine until I got home and about 20 minutes later realized I was having the worst cramps ever! But they were all over I could hardly move they hurt so bad! I laid down and after awhile realized it was not going away or getting any better! So I called the Doc, and well for the past two days I have been having pre-term contractions and am currently on bed rest :( blah! As long as when I'm laying down they get better and further apart, and I'm not spotting, then I'm ok. But if it keeps persisting I'm going to the ER! It sucks, I feel so lazy, but its hard to move around I get so exhausted!! So thats my update....prayers my way will always be welcomed!!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Jen- that's scary! it's a good thing you didnt get in an accident though. i hope all goes well and that the contractions stop. P.S. you look so cute!

The Gotzingers said...

Glad you're ok. My last 2 pregnancies I was put on bed rest. NOT FUN!! But when the doc says it... he means it. Pretty crucial. Im thankful that my current pregnancy is great!! :o) Dave and I are praying for you. You're strong so I know you'll be ok. The man upstairs knows what he's doing too!!

LOVE YOU!!

ashley b said...

That is so scary! You better stay in bed! We'll keep you and baby in our prayers! That is so good about Collin's music! It's good you get to stay closer to family! I really think we will be out to Vegas sometime in the next few months to visit...I will keep you updated! Love you guys! Just relax and take care! I'm glad you weren't hurt!

Unknown said...

That is so scary!

I was on bed rest with Weston and it is no fun!

Just stay off your feet and keep that baby in there as long as you can!

Tatiana said...

oh Jen that is scary!!! I am so glad you are ok. I had to take it easy with my 2nd for the last month. It is not fun to just sit there! Take it easy girly. No more scares.

Jenny Johnson said...

Jen that is so scary! I hope you are doing okay now, I will definitely keep you and your little one in our prayers!!