...Once in awhile, right in the middle of every day life, Love gives us a fairy tale...

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Here she is, at last!!

Irie Stella Freestone

Born July 30th, 2008 @ 7:50 am
5 lbs, 13 oz and 18 inches long
Proud parents: Collin and Jenn
Proud Family: All our loved ones



Irie Stella Freestone Ready to head home! She's so tiny her clothes hardly fit her! ( I think we're gonna have to try preemie clothes!)

The Proud Daddy and Little IrieCan you see the wrapping already beginning??

Irie Stella FreestoneMomma and Baby IrieI'm just in love!



For those of you who know know...its pronounced eye-ree. Its Jamaican for meaning "the ultimate positive of high in life" It's a spiritual level of enlightenment. The name fits her so perfectly! She's so tiny her clothes hardly fit her!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! SHe is a cutie! I love the name!

My first baby, Weston, weighed the exact same amount and he fit in preemie clothes forever!

Unknown said...

AWW congrats you guys!! She is darling!

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys!! Irie is BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She looks like a little angel. Keep the pictures coming!

The Gotzingers said...

SHE'S SOOO CUTE!! Cute pictures. I see so much of both of you in her. I love it. Her eyes are so big. Aww... I can't wait to meet her. I hope you guys are still gunna try and come to AZ in September. Can't wait to see all of you! Dave's dying to see her too. YAY... you're MOMMY! Congrats!

Megan and Trevor Whiting said...

Congrats Jen. She is beautiful. Irie, thats a cute name and I love how there is such a higher meaning to it. When we get prego Trevor wants to name our boy Kiepher. Ya, about that I am not sure. I do not like it but we will see.

Jenny Johnson said...

Jen - she is beautiful!! Congratulations!

Tatiana said...

CONGRATS Jen. She is beautiful! And what a cute name!! I love it. I can't believe how tiny she is. I have not had a baby below 7'8. Ok i have only had 2 but they have been big babies! Can't wait to see more pictures of her changing everyday.