...Once in awhile, right in the middle of every day life, Love gives us a fairy tale...

Saturday, June 28, 2008

7 Month Update and Sisterly Love!!






I know my sister looks like she's about to pounce on me! Lol. But there's my belly at exactly 29 weeks!! This was our last visit the end of May to AZ- and man did the trip ever bring on the contractions!! I spent a lot of time laying down-ugh! AND we got to see Deborah, who lives in Iowa and I haven't seen in over a year and a half!!! It was so much fun, minus our oldest sister- we miss you Jolene!!! It was such a blast just spending girl time together! Love you all, can't wait till next time!!

2 comments:

ashley b said...

Cute belly! I didn't get to see you when you guys made it up for the graduations! You look very cute prego! Hope you had a good baby shower too! Can't wait for you to have that baby!

The Gotzingers said...

As always, cute belly and cute pictures!!

Just a few more weeks for both of us!! Woo hoo!! I can't wait.