...Once in awhile, right in the middle of every day life, Love gives us a fairy tale...

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

OUR BIG 'OL FAM-DAMLY!!




This was from early April I think at one of the family reunion's for Collin's side of the fam somewhere. (There are so many, and so many cousins and such- its hard to keep track?!?) But it's very rare that we are ALL together! We were at Christmas, but there was such chaos we never got a picture! So... here we are! And soon to be one more :0) Its so weird. It'll be the FIRST grand baby for them, and I'll be #19 for my parents! Haha. There are 12 - and the pyramid was my idea, cute huh? It took FOREVER!! Anyhow, in order from bottom left to right- The Freestone's!! Jennie, Megan, Tera, Jenn, Dallyn, Rick, Carl, Collin, Sion, Bonny, Hillary, Jaron, Ammon, Cammilla, Nathan, Sophie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn!It's Camille from Mtn. View Softball.......I can't forget all the fun times we had and the heck Coach Crocker put us through. I'm so glad I found your blog! And I'm exicted for your upcoming arrival. The world could use another little Henn-eh!

The Johnson Five said...

dang girlfriend!!! You do got a big ol fam damily! I love it and I love your guts!!