...Once in awhile, right in the middle of every day life, Love gives us a fairy tale...

Thursday, June 12, 2008

First concert- RUSH!!!

Thats right- I had to wait until I was 23 to go to my first REAL concert! I have been to countless of Collins, but this was a whole new ball game! Collins manager got us free tickets so we couldn't pass it up! I know they are a totally classic band but I wasn't really sure who they even were! But I willingly went...and it was awesome! We had such amazing seats that were so close and so loud!! Man, the baby was a little drummer herself. Kickin and punchin, doing somersaults- you name it! She's gonna be a little rocker because of all the music she's been around- just like her daddy! Anyhow, these are some of the most amazing musicians I've heard! I may not have known all the songs, but it was so worth it to watch and hear them play like that! We had so much fun- I could definitely do it again! ;o)







1 comment:

The Gotzingers said...

LOVE the glasses!! Too funny!! Glad you had a good time. When David and I went to Linkin Park's concert last year with My Chemical Romance... we were so blown away. It was freakin awesome. We loved it. Left with half our hearing but it was so dang worth it. Would love to go see LP again in August but its right at the time my little man will be making his grand entrance. Oh well!! Maybe next year! :o)