...Once in awhile, right in the middle of every day life, Love gives us a fairy tale...

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Recap of April, cause I'm that cool!

Well, so many things have happened I dont even know where to start really. So we'll go from furthest away to the closest.


Collins Show at Gallo's

Collin started the beginning of April playing every Monday night at Gallo's. Its an Italian Pizzeria and Deli- so good! He went and played at an Open Mic Night they had, and they loved him! So the rest became history. He has played there consecutively and brought quite a large crowd every time, and it pays good too :o) Here are just a few pictures from the shows.
























































MISS 29 PAGEANT
I got to go to California for my oldest niece, Rebekah's Pageant. Most of my family was able to go and it was so fun to see all of Jolene's family as well. It has been almost a year I think since we've seen them! She did such a good job! They were judged on Academics, Participation/Community Involvement, Essay and Speech, Talent, Evening Gown/Walk, and Interview. Of all the Contestants she took 2nd Princess!! She looked so beautiful and scored high on all things, obviously! I feel so proud to call her my niece! ;) So here are a few family photos and pictures of her beautifulness and crown!











COLLIN AND I

Just a random photo of the two of us so you know we BOTH still exist!






BRA AND SHOE TREES

Ya don't ask, we were driving and found both these trees within a few miles of each other! It was so random, but awesome- there were TONS!!!








HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Well, it came and went just like any other day. Just another year older- yahoo! It just wasn't a birthday day ya know?? Oh well. Meg made me a yummy cake that didnt "look" the best, and we just ate dinner together. But it was fun!



4 comments:

Amanda J said...

Hey! It was great to meet you at Bunko a couple of weeks ago! I had no idea that your husband is a musician. We'll have to come watch him perform sometime! What time does does he normally go on?

Unknown said...

Happy late Birthday! Hope it was a good one! Your cake looked yummy!

Our fmaily pictures were taken in downtown Scottsdale just off the 101 and Indian school.

P.s. I like your hubby's face hair. Tyler refuses to grow any but I think it is hot!

Do you guys have a name yet for your baby?

Jenny Johnson said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a good one! How is that baby of your doing inside that cute belly of yours??

ashley b said...

Happy birthday Jenn! How are you feeling these days? Getting closer! So do you guys have any names picked out? Oh and I need your mailing address if you don't mind! You can email it to me ashleyb28@hotmail.com Take care!