...Once in awhile, right in the middle of every day life, Love gives us a fairy tale...

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

33 Weeks and finally rounding ;/




So this is me...and my big 'ol belly! I haven't gotten much bigger outwardly, but am definitely beginning to fill in all the way AROUND!!
It is just so weird to watch as my stomach has and is growing! And that dang scar- growing right along with it! ;/ Better that than stretch marks I guess?! Sometimes I catch myself just staring down at my stomach and knowing she's in there, just feeling and listening...It sounds weird, I know. But it is so peaceful and calming in those moments, just getting to know her. Wondering who she will be? What she will look like? Will I be able to provide everything she will need? What kind of parent am I going to be? It's almost overwhelming! I just want to love her so fully and completely and give her the wings she'll need to make it in this world. There are just so many new feelings coming I never thought I'd feel for someone other than Collin. (minus the maternal ones, though I feel that way too sometimes ;) ) I think partly I'm going through that phase of nesting and the emotional attachment is growing as the time is narrowing. It's so hard not to get caught up in circumstances and lose sight of whats important. But it makes it all the easier just knowing I am able to have her! That she is mine and against all odds still coming! Makes it all easier to look past. She is my little miracle, and given me so many blessings already- she's not even here yet! My heart is definitely growing and expanding making ample room for her!!! I can't wait! Only 6 more weeks of bed rest, I can hang!

5 comments:

The Gotzingers said...

You still look like you swallowed a basketball. What a cute outie too!! :o) You are such a cute pregger!! :o)

ashley b said...

You look so cute! I'm so excited for you guys! You are in the home stretch now! I can't wait to see the little woman!

Jenny Johnson said...

You are so cute I can't take it!! And I was cracking up at the pink dog!! Hilarious!

Deb said...

Finally getting a good sized belly there missie! Thanks for the pix. Wish I could be there for the Vegas shower!

Unknown said...

R u not even wearing maternity pants?