...Once in awhile, right in the middle of every day life, Love gives us a fairy tale...

Monday, July 28, 2008

Off to Chili...

David, Delina, and Kim


Delina, Kim and I

So my good friend Kim is off to Chili for 5 months to teach English abroad!! I trained her at Chili's, the restaurant, and we just hit it off! This girl has traveled to so many places in the world- she's like a little nomad!! I'm envious, a little. But love the stability of my life as well. She was really trying to get me to go into labor before she left so she could see the little baby... Didn't quite happen ;) Only 2 weeks left though, its coming so fast! Anyhow, We will miss you Kim!!! We've had some good times, and can't wait to have more once you're home at Christmas!!! Have fun,

and come back my little Spanglish Seniorita!! :0)

No comments: