...Once in awhile, right in the middle of every day life, Love gives us a fairy tale...

Monday, July 28, 2008

Baby Shower!!

The Sign in table
My Baby Rattle Cake
The mother load!!
Food Table and Decorations

So we finally had my baby shower in Nevada last weekend- it was such a blast! Megan through it with the help of family and friends, and it turned out so good! I had such a blast decorating and getting it all together, and with everyone there! My Nana, mother in law and two sister in laws were able to come up from AZ to spend the weekend with us- how can they resist their future grand baby and niece?! And did you take a look at that Rattle cake?!? WOW!!! Cheyenne made it, and dang! I think thats one of the coolest cakes I've ever seen! lol Thanks Cheyenne! I made out with some really cute stuff too- so thank you everyone who contributed to that!!! She is one loved little girl!!
A Few pics of the Girls...
Crystal, Chloe, Katie, Nikki
My Mother in Law and Aunt ErinCheyenne, Dana, Hillary and FaunWork Crew: Aida, Me, Jenna & HeatherCrystal and I 'measuring up'... We'll see who goes first...

4 comments:

The Gotzingers said...

Holy crap!! So jealous!! Looks like you totally made out with a ton of great stuff for your lil Irie!! :o) Hope this shower was able to help you out more being your 3rd... LOL!!!

Jenny Johnson said...

That is adorable!! Looks so fun! I am glad you made like a bandit!!

Unknown said...

You are so cute preggo!

WHat a cute shower! Love, love the cute creative cake!

Do you have a name for the baby yet?

ashley b said...

SO CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see pictures of the little lady. Sounds like she is TINY! Take care! Love you guys!