...Once in awhile, right in the middle of every day life, Love gives us a fairy tale...

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Da Girls!

After Christmas we got to go out an do a little returning and running around, just the girls. It was so much fun being around my sisters and wittle nieces. I love that we don't have to do anything in particular, but always manage to have a blast laughing till we cry! They're all just getting so big, its beginning to make me feel old!


In the pictures are Samera, Bri, Liz, Destiny, Michelle and I.


Ok- wow! Look at Elizabeth's eyes- How did I get skipped with the Beautiful blue eyes?!? Man, they are just giant and gorgeous! I think she looks so stunning! (I did her hair and make up, thank you!)



Little Destiny and Michelle...doing the weird laughing head shake, open mouthed- whatever that she does?! I don't get it, but its adorable to watch. That girl is just getting so big!!

1 comment:

The Gotzingers said...

Cute stuff! I tell ya. The good looks is definitely a Gotzinger thang!!