...Once in awhile, right in the middle of every day life, Love gives us a fairy tale...

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Goodbye Austin!!

These photos were taken our last night in Austin, TX at the Stardust Lounge where Collin played his last show with the Band. The show was amazing!! That's what made it sort of sad...knowing we were leaving it behind. Plans changed with jobs, finding out I was pregnant- time to be closer to home we thought. So, off we went! It was sad to leave all of our friends...I miss yal already! But we are going back the end of March for another show that Collin will be a part of :o) yay! ( I love my little man) It will be so fun going back for a visit. Austin is such a great city- and so green!! I miss that here in the Las Vegas desert...blagh! Anyhow, so this is our little Goodbye tribute to Austin. Definitely not the last!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.