...Once in awhile, right in the middle of every day life, Love gives us a fairy tale...

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Little Diva!


OOO...Lah Lah!

Look at those bedroom eyes...steamy!

Oh- Im just so beautiful! Look at me...


It's almost scary how well she just goes into these poses and faces, but yet I feel so proud! haha! It started with us telling her to do a Jenn face...a little sassy kissy face- those of you who know me, know exactly what I'm talking about. And now when she's around me she just does it! She's a little sexy diva and doesn't even know it! She's only 3!! Lol. Samera and I have a special bond with one another, and are very close! Im always so excited to see her and visa-versa.

2 comments:

Jenny Johnson said...

Jenn....you are hot!! too bad you live so stinking far away!

The Gotzingers said...

Oh ya... and she has the tude to go with it!! LOL!! She is so funny!!