...Once in awhile, right in the middle of every day life, Love gives us a fairy tale...

Sunday, March 2, 2008

New Mexico with Grannie!!














So there was one perk of traveling so stinking far to live in Austin... every time we drove to or from we got to pass through Alamogordo, New Mexico and visit Grannie! She loved every bit of it,and so did we. It also helped to break up that LONG drive!! She is such a feisty little old woman I tell ya, but always willing to give and do. So this was on our way back home to Phoenix for Christmas. Yay! 9 months is a long time! We got to go with her to a town Christmas program for lunch, and musical entertainment. By far, we were the youngest there. But it was a blast! And I loved the tree thats behind us, its a little Cowboy-ish brown decor tree- so awesome!! I love Christmas...and I love you Grannie!!

1 comment:

The Gotzingers said...

Ok... that second picture made me laugh!! So funny!! I love Grannie. We haven't seen her in forever. We are so due for a trip to go and see her! :o)