...Once in awhile, right in the middle of every day life, Love gives us a fairy tale...

Thursday, March 20, 2008

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!





Yes, it's finally true! Well, he's not, I AM!! After almost 8 years of hearing from doctors how nearly impossible it would be for me to conceive without in-vitro or lots of help-we proved them wrong!! And it wasn't even planned, nor were we trying! In fact, I haven't been on birth control our whole marriage and nothing! I realized around Christmas I was real late, and gave in to taking a test with my mother in law, who thought she might have been! I was very reluctant as I had been this late before and never gotten the result I wanted from the Pregnancy test, and didn't wanna get my hopes up. So we bought a pack which she took immediately and was negative. I however was too chicken and waited a few days to even take it! Then as I looked down at the stick- my jaw dropped to the floor! I took one more even cause there was no way it was correct. Well, the second one was no different...and then the tears came! I was so excited for this blessing that was so unexpected! Just knowing it was possible and happening! It was awesome! And what a nice Christmas present for ourselves- it really couldn't have been better. For those of you who already knew, sorry- I'm a bit of a slacker! But I figured it was time to put a post in about it :o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE BELLY(ies)!!! I'm SO happy for you guys!! Collin told us the last time we saw him, but we're still just as excited :)! & it's a girl... YAY FOR PINK!!!

The Gotzingers said...

That is such a cute picture. AWW... your belly looks so cute!! Can't wait to see it as time goes on. YAY!! :o)